Spring is here! Time to pack away those sweaters and refresh your closet with chic pieces that will have you looking flawless all Spring long! Here’s a list of Tommy Bahama Top Spring Essential for Women – from the bold printed dress, to the classic white linen bottom, build an impeccable spring wardrobe with gorgeous pieces that you can mix & match with ease all season long.
- The Bold Printed Dress – prints are a Tommy Bahama’s hallmark and this season is no different…a lush tropical print embellishes a gorgeous caftan while a retro floral is the theme for a stunning deep v-front maxi dresses.
- White Linen Bottoms – shorts or drawstring pants, midi or maxi skirt, nothing is as chic & easy for Spring as a linen bottom in white. Pair it on top with a one-of-a-kind print splashed across a fine knit sweater or a vibrant, solid cotton knit polo shirt.
- Stylish Silk Shirts – silk is the fabric on which Tommy Bahama was built; for Spring it brings a feminine sophistication to a double pocket blouse to pair with sleek trousers for the work day or a blouson polo shirt to pair with a retro floral print maxi skirt for Sunday brunch.
- The Travel Ready Dress – a travel ready dress will never disappoint as it’s easy to pack and even easier to pull out of your carry on and slip on for an effortless style. The maxi dress is the travel dress of the moment – in bold stripes or a sophisticated solid.
- The Everyday Dress – an everyday dress that is anything but ordinary is vital this season. A linen t-shirt dress with raw edge is an updated classic while a belted silk print shirt dress is sexy and sophisticated.
- Perfect Clutch – this IS the bag for Spring, because it’s compact, chic and available in a variety of sizes and materials. Embellishment is key – whether the clutch is cut from straw, raffia or leather.
- Wide Brimmed Straw Hat – the perfect complement for Spring & Summer, with the added benefit of protection from the sun’s intense rays, the wide brimmed straw hat is essential.
- Versatile Beach Dress – the versatile beach dress is perfect as it can double as a swim cover-up. A printed linen tunic with lace up front detail is exquisite; while a plunge back, deep v neck dress in a drape-y rayon is exotic yet playful.